Sunday, August 15, 2004

I can count the number of times my mom and I have really fought- really hurt eachother on one hand. But when we do, we really tear eachother up. Last night was another knotch in that belt, and its left me wishing I was dead.

As usual the fight was money. she got pissy and left with her friend Jodie. When she called later and I was bitchy she was like "Ill see you sometime tonight" and then I told her I didn't care it didn't matter she got more pissy so we just hung up. Then we didn't talk the rest of the night. I tried to talk to her this morning and she was just a cunt.

We just had a blowup about it and she sat there screaming at me and crying and I honestly- with my whole heart- wish I was dead. I don't just wish it, I need it. I don't want to be in this place anymore. I can't take it. I just can't.

Im sorry.

xoxo SJ at 1:41 PM.



About Me

Name ♥ Sara
Birthday ♥ o1//o2
Horoscope ♥ Aquarius
School ♥ Of Hard Knocks

Currently

Listening to ♥ Blue October Reading ♥ Reservation Blues

Links

♥ Vintage Vanity
♥ Myspace Vanity
♥ Vanity Fiction
♥ Profile Vanity

Playlist

♥ Wazoo Sings
♥ Chealsea Genzano
♥ Lennon Murphy
♥ Imogen Heap
♥ Frou Frou
♥ Bess Rogers
♥ Regina Spektor
♥ Will Hoge
♥ Lyden
♥ Kyte
♥ Josh Ritter
♥ Amos Lee
♥ David James

Archive

May 2002
August 2002
September 2002
October 2002
February 2003
March 2003
April 2003
May 2003
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006

Credits

Images