Thursday, November 17, 2005

Hmmm

I haven't felt much like writing lately. I always know when the "little black rain cloud" is upon me because I can't seem to focus to do anything.
I can't seem to make myself face Hogwarts, or Nano, or even my school work. I want to crawl into bed and not come out.

However, this is not healthy there for Im forcing myself through the latter and trying not to have mini break downs every day.

Ari went to Potter tonight. I'm excited for her, she needed a little fun.
I however am going to bed as soon as my clothes are dry. Ugh! *bats rain clouds away*

xoxo SJ at 10:10 PM.



About Me

Name ♥ Sara
Birthday ♥ o1//o2
Horoscope ♥ Aquarius
School ♥ Of Hard Knocks

Currently

Listening to ♥ Blue October Reading ♥ Reservation Blues

Links

♥ Vintage Vanity
♥ Myspace Vanity
♥ Vanity Fiction
♥ Profile Vanity

Playlist

♥ Wazoo Sings
♥ Chealsea Genzano
♥ Lennon Murphy
♥ Imogen Heap
♥ Frou Frou
♥ Bess Rogers
♥ Regina Spektor
♥ Will Hoge
♥ Lyden
♥ Kyte
♥ Josh Ritter
♥ Amos Lee
♥ David James

Archive

May 2002
August 2002
September 2002
October 2002
February 2003
March 2003
April 2003
May 2003
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006

Credits

Images